Categories

Saturday 1 December 2012

Week 2 Results!!

Hello My Lovelies!

Official weigh in results for week 2 - down 11.4 lbs! Woohoo!

I'm feeling pretty good, my skin is getting clearer and clearer by the day. I seem to have a lot of energy during the day. I've been getting up early and taking my baby girls for walks, then again at night.

I had some more blood work done yesterday and I have to go back again on Friday next week. Hopefully this will be the last for a while. At least until February when I have to have a series of other tests done.

I'm heading out for lunch with my hubs, the mother in law and the grandma inlaw.
Tonight I'm out for a girls night. Some many beautiful ladies all in one place. It's going to be wonderful.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment