Categories

Monday 1 October 2012

What I Ate Today



Ok, Ok I’m gonna own up to my diet deviant ways. I’ve been eating…a lot…of bad things…and drinking…bad things.  

I’m paying for it now. I came down with a cold, a brutal, nasty, ass kicking cold. Achy, tired, sore throat, yucky cough, snot, so much snot. I think that if I had been eating properly then maybe I wouldn’t be sick…? Not only was I feeling shitty, but I looked shitty. My skin is dry, my lips are chapped and I’m breaking out. Not cute.

The only way I seem to keep on the straight and narrow (diet wise) is to log my food here for everyone to see. So here it is.

What I ate today:

Breakfast – 2 sausages, 2 poached eggs, low sugar OJ, a hand full of vitamins and a green tea

Snack – Water, Laughing Cow cheese, banana

Lunch – Cauliflower broccoli cheese soup (recipe), home made super juice. Terrill made this, I'm not 100%sure what is in it. It tasted like grapefruit, raspberries, apple and spinach

Snack – Peanut Butter

Dinner – 1 slice of low carb pizza (recipe)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment