Categories

Thursday 4 October 2012

What I Ate Today – Oct 3




I was pretty hungry today so I ate a bit more than usual, including the Aero chocolate bar and bag of Lays chips my work handed out. I put them in my desk drawer hoping to forget about them.But I didn't.

I’m feeling a bit better today. All that seems to remain from my cold is the stuffy nose, cough and the desire to sleep and lay on my couch all day.

Here is what I ate:

Breakfast – Get Gorgeous Tea (post to come), 2 sausages and 2 scrambled eggs with HP. Care of my cafeteria at work :)

Snack – Laughing Cow Cheese and a small whole wheat wrap with a small amount of ham, tomato and mustard.

Lunch – A Healthy Choice frozen meal. It was the Roasted Beef Merlot one. That is really the only one I ever buy. It’s actually pretty good! It has beef, carrots, green beans and small red potatoes.

Snack -Home made fruit and veggie juice that Terrill made. This one is mostly fruit I think.

Dinner -Tuna on a whole wheat wrap from Mr Sub.



I’m slightly obsessed with the tuna wraps from Mr Sub. It was a late dinner 8:30pm. I grabbed the wrap after my class had finished and ate it on the way home. It made the long drive on the 401 a little more tasty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment