Categories

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Back to the Diet

The last two weeks I have messed up my diet :( I ate whatever, whenever -le sigh. I undid the good work. Its sad but, I wont let it get me down! All I can do is start again :)

I started school last week (as I mentioned here) and its actually taken up quite a bit of my week. I know its only Tuesdays and Wednesdays but there is a lot of practice that goes along with it. Part of my kit came two mannequin heads for practice and my instructor gives me home work. I've been super busy, tired and lazy.

Anyways, I'm done with my excuses lol!My food today wasn't great, but it could have been worse.

Here is what I ate yesterday (Monday)

Breakfast - Coffee with cream and Splenda, home made breakfast sandwich (here)

Snack - Water, home made banana/bran muffin

Lunch - Half a whole wheat wrap with shaved ham and mustard, raw carrots, cucumber and peppers with about 1 Tbsp of ranch dressing

Snack - Liberte Black Cherry yogurt with fruit salad

Dinner - Chicken Paprikash  and noodles

Too many carbs as far as I'm concerned, but I'll get back into the swing of things.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment