Categories

Saturday 4 August 2012

The Incredible Shrinking Me – Day 4 & 5


So day 4 went well. So far I haven’t had really any lapses or cravings-thank goodness. I took the stairs again and went for a half hour walk with Abby. She is loving this new lifestyle lol.

Day 5 was overall pretty good, except I ate some chocolate. Only a little and then the rest of the day was good. I went out tonight, so I didn’t get a drink to compensate for the chocolate. I met up with some girls for dinner at Baker Street Station. I have never been there before, but the other girls are frequent visitors. We met at 7:30 and in the spirit of keeping to my eating and money diet, I made my self dinner before we went. When we went out all I had was some edemame beans, a diet coke and a glass of water. Not bad. Usually I cave when I go out to restaurants. I order an appetizer, main course and dessert. Hopefully that person is gone, at least for now. I will allow my self some wiggle room once I get to where I need to be.

Here is what I ate yesterday and today:

Day 4 Breakfast – Water, hard boiled egg, half a bagel with plain cream cheese, iced coffee

Day 5 Breakfast – Same as day 3

Day 4 Morning Snack – Coconut yogurt with fresh fruit

Day 5 Morning Snack – Same as day 3

Day 4 Lunch – Oopsie Roll with peanut butter and sugar free jam, water

Day 5 Lunch – Same as day 3 and some chocolate

Day 4 Dinner – Hard boiled egg, cheese, water. Later in the evening Terrill brought me a turkey pita. I ate a little less then half.

Day 5 Dinner – Water, home made burger, no bun with avocado, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, blue cheese and HP sauce. Later I had edemame beans and a diet coke.

All in all, I’m pleased with my week. This is a long weekend though, and it is filled with parties, BBQ’s and drinks so who knows what is going to happen. Must stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment