Categories

Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Incredible Shrinking Me


I woke up this morning and none of my clothes fit :( I’ve been eating so bad lately I can actually hear myself getting fatter. While I have accepted the fact that I’m always gonna have some ‘junk’, I think its time to take my weight and health a little more seriously. Plus I have a closet + full of clothes that are too small!

I’m going to start documenting my weight loss, activities and the healthy food I make on this blog. I think this will help me be more mindful of the things I do or don’t do and my readers will hold me accountable and motivate me at the same time. I hope to inspire others to get moving and start making healthier choices as well! It would be wonderful to know I’m not doing this alone.

I’m going to be away all next week so the procrastinator in me says to start my new life style when I get back. I’ve been pretty good this week (except that my work had a slushy machine going all day and handed out ice cream sandwiches lol). I’ll attempt to not go food crazy while I’m away, but maybe it can be the last hoorah!

So stay tuned for my updates. I’d also love to hear what you are doing or tips you have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment