Categories

Monday 16 July 2012

My Personal Rainbow



I was at Zehrs yesterday picking up some groceries and I somehow got turned around and ended up in the cosmetics isle!!! Well I didn't want to look like an idiot so I started to check it out. Joe has a ton of awesome nail polishes in fantastic colors for the low low price of 3 for $10! AMAZING. Of course I bought 6 :)

Now I have bought Joe nail polish before, and I like it because its cheap. You do however, get what you pay for. It doesn't last very long. The other colors I bought only lasted about 2-3 days. But if you like to do your nails as much as I do, that is long enough. I have Lime Juice Green on my toes and Heat Wave Orange and Canary Yellow on my hands with a top coat of Starry Silver.

Pink - Neon Pink
Blue - Fluo Blue
Silver - Starry
Green - Lime Juice
Yellow - Canary
Orange - Heat Wave
 



No comments:

Post a Comment