Categories

Sunday 29 July 2012

Back to Normal Life Revamped

 
Hello my darlings!

I just got back from an 8 day stint in Montreal. I had a fabulous time. I hung out with wonderful people, ate some fantastic food and of course did a little shopping. I didn’t buy too much, a grey maxi skirt, a florescent pink leopard t-shirt and 3 pairs of shoes. I’ll post the pics of my new stuff tomorrow. I’m too lazy today to do anything other than laundry.

I mentioned in the title that I’m back to normal life revamped. What I meant by that is that I’m turning a new leaf when it comes to my health and life style. Starting tomorrow, I’ll be watching what I’m eating and making an effort to get some exercise. I’m going to document everything I’m doing here on my blog so you can follow along and see my progress.

I’ll be posting my food intake, recipes, exercise and drum roll…..my weight. Yes, scary, I know. It has to be done. Starting tomorrow morning I will weigh my self and take a picture of the scale and post the picture so you know I’m not fudging any of the results.

That’s all for now, see you tomorrow! It’s a brand new day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment